Jumping Clay At The CNE!
Jumping Clay will be at the CNE between August 15th to September 1st.
Come visit us for:
• Free demos and instructions!
• Special CNE pricing!
Unfortunately, our Dundas and Broadview location will be closed for the duration of the CNE, but will open by request for parties and events.
For questions or requests, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-859-7036
Tips & Tricks
- When making shapes out of Jumping Clay, always start with a ball
- The longer you roll Jumping Clay the smoother the surface will get
- When mixing colours, pull and stretch the colours until the desired colour is uniform throughout
- If the clay feels a bit dry, spray with water and fold and stretch the clay to get it back to it's soft state. Do not soak in water or run water over it
- If clay pieces do not stick to each other (if it has dried a bit), wet the area that you want the clay to stick to with a little bit of water and place the piece on
- If the clay has stuck to the packaging, take a small piece of clay and pull the stuck pieces off by attaching the small piece and then quickly pulling away from the package