Come join us for a fun filled week of crafting with the #1 safest, non-toxic, air-drying clay! No experience required!
Register before March Break and receive 2 free gifts! (Cooking Time Kit and Car Kit)
• Monday March 10 - Friday March 14 (5 days)
• 1pm to 4pm daily
• $200 + HST*
• Ages 6+
Please contact us at 647-859-7036, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Refunds will not be issued after classes have begun.
Tips & Tricks
- When making shapes out of Jumping Clay, always start with a ball
- The longer you roll Jumping Clay the smoother the surface will get
- When mixing colours, pull and stretch the colours until the desired colour is uniform throughout
- If the clay feels a bit dry, spray with water and fold and stretch the clay to get it back to it's soft state. Do not soak in water or run water over it
- If clay pieces do not stick to each other (if it has dried a bit), wet the area that you want the clay to stick to with a little bit of water and place the piece on
- If the clay has stuck to the packaging, take a small piece of clay and pull the stuck pieces off by attaching the small piece and then quickly pulling away from the package